CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, October 12, 2008

Lets get this thing started...

So what better way to get things started than a lil Bio of me...

Name: Claudia
Nickname: Nanita or Nana
Age: 21
Bday: July 20
Makes me: a Cancer/Leo Cusp

Born: NYC
Raised: Bushwick, Brooklyn
Reside: Ozone Park, Queens
Raices: Repulica Dominicana

Fav Color: Purple and Rainbow
Fav Animal: Puppies and White Tigers
Fav Sport: Love Basketball
Fav Movie: Peter Pan
Fav Cartoon Character: I am Tinkerbell
Fav Holiday: Role Play in Halloween
Fav Food: Chicken..Shrimp isnt to far behind
Fav Hobbies: Music..Writing..Reading

Love..

Been in Love: never
Been Heartbroken: who hasnt really
Been Cheated on: unfortunately
Believe in Love: i am trying..
Life..
Biggest Obstacle: Living without my parents and having no one to depend on
Biggest Accomplishment: Loving Myself for who i am
Main Goal: To live genuinely happy with my own family and my own career.
Daily Struggle: Communicating my true feelings without pride getting in the way

Blog..
What am i doing here: I have issues with communication, so i write.
I need an outlet to express my emotions.
What will i be blogging about: mostly post lyrics, poems and pics
im feeling at the moment
What i ask from readers: Dont judge me, just know i am human,
iam not perfect, and these will be my feelings raw.

0 comments: