CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, October 12, 2008

Ex-Communication

So a little background:
about a month ago me and my ex ended the relationship..or did we?
We definitely erased the title and for about 3 weeks we were good.
No speaking or seeing each other during that time.
I was loving life and i realized i didnt miss him as much as i thought i would.
I was so proud of how i dealt with the break up
and how strong ive become in relationships.
I continued my single life as if it had never seized and
as if me and..who?...ever existed.
Then of course the inevitable rendez-vous
on what would have been our 2-months of being official "anniversary."
Of course it started out friendly and just jokes being thrown, but eventually
our old habits and the comfort we felt with each other
began to break down the walls of pride and shatter the stubbornness.
I felt as if we were better than ever before.
For a split second i forgot he was my 'ex'.
I forgot we even had 'communication issues'.
It felt as natural as breathing being with him.
And for that split second i wished i wouldn't wake up.
I wished even more, that he wouldn't either.
That night was only lived that once..
We woke up.
Ex-Communication
You’re the bluest sky
You’re the biggest lie
You’re the greenest grass
You’re all about getting ass
You’re feeling so right
As we do wrong tonight
You make me so happy
You get me fucking angry
I’ve become your addiction
You’re my biggest contradiction
I was your lesson to learn
You were my bridge to burn
Memories replay in flashbacks
Feelings we try to fight back
Out of sight, out of mind
Come in sight, lose our minds
Cross the line of a lover and a friend
Seems like this relationship has no end
Time to stop the cycle before it gets worse
Got to find the cure to this inevitable curse
So we give one last hug...one last kiss
Such a shame it all comes down to this
So sad it ended so fast
I thought we would last
But I have a career to pursue
And you have maturing do to…
I think we’re better off this way…
And maybe, just maybe...one day…
After Effects:
As predicted me and him wont ever be again. Its funny,
After that one night i held him so high..as simultaneously he sunk so low
its ok. it happens and there's always other men out there.
I know because he was once my savior
from a broken heart i thought id never mend.
He helped me forget and he helped me believe.
So guess what? I have not one doubt,
that another can help me forget and help me believe.
I just have this small hope that he comes back and realizes everything
before its too late..

0 comments: